All coded components have a 90-day limited warranty. If you
believe that you have a defective part, please call our
Technical Support Department at 817-626-9006. We will issue you
a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number and obtain other
necessary information to assist us in determining the nature of
the defect. Be sure to include your RGA #, name, address and
telephone number for proper handling.
Write the RGA number prominently on the outside of the shipping
carton. If upon performing a complete analysis of the part it is
determined that the unit contains a manufacturing defect, AGR
reserves the right to repair the unit or replace the unit with a
Warranty will be void if:
- Any other fluids are used other than power steering fluid. (Do not use
transmission fluid or any type of red hydraulic fluids.) Running ATF in the
power steering system will damage the high temp viton seals and does not contain
enough lubrication qualities to perform with optimum performance.
- The fluid is contaminated (gray or black in color). The system should be
completely purged and flushed with new fluid when installed.
- The steering unit has been disassembled or adjusted outside of the factory. This
includes painted, cracked or damaged cases and broken sector shafts.
- The threads where the hydraulic lines screw in are stripped, cross-threaded, or
cracked. Threads are checked and tested at the factory.
- Unit has been abused and as a
consequence the unit has been damaged.